• Heads fully serviced, new bottom pan also fitted.
• New 1 ½ inch outlet Marlin seacock and pipe fitted.
• New ¾ inch water inlet Marlin seacock and pipe fitted including loop to prevent syphoning..
• New starter battery and house battery fitted in new location in rear cabin bilge.
• New wiring and switches fitted as per survey report, fitted Blue Sea ACR system to balance battery charging.
• Electric bilge pump fitted in engine compartment as per insurance requirement.
• New engine start electrical panel fitted. Battery monitoring meter fitted.
• New distribution panel fitted and extensive rewiring completed.
• New VHF fitted including built in GPS and AIS.
• New gas alarm and smoke/CO2 alarm fitted.
• New gas cooker fitted, new gas locker fitted and gas system pressure tested and gas certificate issued.
• Replaced anchor chain and warp.
• Jackstay anchor points inspected and new load spreading plates installed in anchor locker and wet locker.
• Rear engine mounts replaced.
• Prop shaft seal replaced.
• Houdini hatch replaced. Side windows refurbished and refitted.
• All linings in main cabin replaced with quality vinyl.
• All ceiling boards replaced and recovered with quality vinyl.
• New genoa cars fitted.
• Standing rigging replaced.
• Deck U bolts for standing rigging rplaced
• Genoa roller furler replaced.
• Mast and spars inspected.
• New horse shoe buoy and light, throwing line, dan buoy, coastal flares added to safety inventory.
• Winches serviced
• Keels stripped to bare metal, epoxy coated and then copper coat anti foul applied.
• Copper coat touched up where appropriate, original applied in 2009, Symblast advised the existing copper coat was in good condition.
• Genoa and mainsail repaired
• New mainsail sail and stack pack
• Seacocks fitted to sink outlets
• Cutlass bearing replaced.
Things on the to do list:
Finish off the rear cabin, this has has the old carpet stripped from walls and rubbed down ready for recoating in Vynyl.
Genoa, is OK, and all working but over 15 years old.
Side window has a leak between the frame and boat, remove and reseat in mastic.